General Interest Application Form
**The following roles may become available in summer 2019 (jobs not yet posted but we're keeping our eyes open for the right people to join our team): Frontend devs, Backend devs, Events/social media/projects coordinator; QA/Testers; DevOps**
Don't see a current job posting that matches your skillset and interest? We'd still love to hear from you! Tell us what you're interested in doing and how you think it can help us grow and succeed.
Since we're growing over the next few months, by expressing your interest now, you'll be the first to be notified as to when a position opens up that might be right for you.
When you apply, you'll be asked to fill out a short questionnaire so we can better match you with available positions.
We also look for people who:
- are comfortable working professionally with clients in varying industries
- are self-sufficient and can hit the ground running
- are continuously learning and eager to build new skills
- communicate and collaborate well and often
- want to build community and/or make a difference in the world (be sure to include more info about this in the summary section or your cover letter)
Whether you're very experienced or new to the field, we look beyond cookie-cutter requirements and instead focus on your potential. We hire skilled teammates who are hungry to learn and grow, and who really care about the quality of work they produce. We want you to be proud of working on our team, and we want to feel privileged to know you.
We offer a flexible and inclusive space to work where we welcome your unique self, including:
- Encouraging participation in professional events, meetups, conferences, and giving back to the community (including up to 5 days paid per year for volunteering).
- Excellent time off policy (3 weeks paid vacation + paid 4-5 day December closure + unlimited paid sick & personal time within reason) and flexibility.
- Regular team social events and meals, plus unlimited drinks, snacks, coffee & tea.
- ‘Coffee buddies’ program that randomly matches you with 1-2 team members every two weeks to go and have a hot or iced beverage and connect on a personal level.
- Inviting office in downtown Vancouver at Beatty and Robson, close to all SkyTrain lines, shopping, restaurants, the seawall, and entertainment.
We are actively working towards changing the gender imbalance in the tech industry, and we highly encourage teammates whose identities are under-represented in tech to apply. If you don’t match 100% of the job requirements, but have awesome life-skills, are passionate about what you do and eager to learn, we also want to hear from you.
THE OTHER STUFF
Local Vancouver, BC applicants are preferred.
Please only apply if you are authorized to work full-time in Canada for any employer; we welcome people on working holiday visas and post-grad work permits.
Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster. Do not contact us with unsolicited services or offers.