General Interest Application Form
**The following roles may become available (jobs not yet posted but we're keeping our eyes open for the right people to join our team): Marketing & Communications lead; Events/social media/projects coordinator; QA; Sales**
Don't see a current job posting that matches your skillset and interest? We'd still love to hear from you! Tell us what you're interested in doing and how you think it can help us grow and succeed.
Since we're growing over the next few months, by expressing your interest now, you'll be the first to be notified as to when a position opens up that might be right for you.
When you apply, you'll be asked to fill out a short questionnaire so we can better match you with available positions.
We also look for people who:
- are comfortable working professionally with clients in varying industries
- are self-sufficient and can hit the ground running
- are continuously learning and eager to build new skills
- communicate and collaborate well and often
- want to build community and/or make a difference in the world (be sure to include more info about this in the summary section or your cover letter)
THE OTHER STUFF
While local Vancouver, BC applicants are preferred, we may at times consider remote workers who live in Canada.
We are actively working towards changing the gender imbalance in the tech industry (see our work with App Camp For Girls), and we highly encourage individuals whose identities are under-represented in this field to apply. If you don’t match 100% of the job requirements, but are passionate about what you do and eager to learn, we want to hear from you.
Please only apply if you are authorized to work full-time in Canada for any employer.
Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster. Do not contact us with unsolicited services or offers.
We offer a flexible and inclusive space to work where we welcome your unique self, including:
- Inviting office in downtown Vancouver at Beatty and Robson, close to all skytrain lines, shopping, restaurants, the seawall, and entertainment.
- Dedicated time to continuously learn, and play with the newest technology like IoT, NFC, iBeacons, and wearables.
- Encouraging participation in professional events, meetups, conferences, and giving back to the community.
- Regular team social events and meals.
- Excellent time off policy and flexibility - work/life balance is very important to us.
Whether you're very experienced or new to the field, we look beyond cookie-cutter requirements and instead focus on your potential. We hire skilled teammates who are hungry to learn and grow, and who really care about the quality of work they produce. We want you to be proud of working on our team, and we want to feel privileged to know you.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!